Welcome to my blog on glass, colours, inspiration and general waffle!

Saturday 16 May 2009

I have been tagged

OK, so I've been tagged, or "nudged" might be a better word :-). Lovely Sabine from www.littlecastledesigns.blogspot.com picked up on the fact that it has been a LONG time since I have put words on screen (no excuses offered :-)), and proposed this subject to help me get going again! So, here goes, in no particular order:

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1) Summer holiday in Norway.
2) Getting into a size 12 (:D)
3) Being able to make the bead in my head.
4) Receiving my Impress Bead Liner.
5) Next Flame Off.
6) Experiencing my kids develop and grow.
7) Starting fitness hula hooping.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1) Visited favourite Internet places (like Frit Happens, Flickr and interesting blogs).
2) Vacuumed and tidied.
3) Cooked.
4) Picked up kids from school.
5) Took twins to swimming.
6) Caught up with a good friend.
7) Jotted down some ideas for beads I want to make.
8) Checked girls’ hair for head lice (Phew, none found!).

Yay, what an interesting day....

8 Things I wish I could do:
1) Make do with 1 hour sleep a night.
2) Speak more languages (copied this one from Sabine).
3) Karate.
4) Go sailing (miss that a lot from my former life; i.e. before the UK, husband and kids).
5) Swim with dolphins - daily.
6) Earn enough to employ a cleaner.
7) Write a beautiful and memorable book.
8) Draw/paint.

8 Shows I watch:
No way can I list 8 of these, even if I am allowed to say "sometimes", and "occasionally"..
1) The Apprentice (have only missed 2/5 episodes of the last series!)
2) Grand Designs (occasionally, when I happen to stumble upon it)
3) Primeval (sometimes, just because my kids like to watch it..)
4) News at ten (sometimes, but not really a show, is it?)
5) erm..
6) eh….
7) uhm…
8) gone to sleep..

Now, I am supposed to tag another 8 people to do the same, but I am afraid I don't know 8 bloggers who have not been tagged already, and I don't want to do it to anyone I don't know well. Does that make me a sad person? I'll tell you a secret, I never send on chain emails either (now that is for a very good reason, as these are gift-wrapped opportunities for low-life creatures who like to spread viruses).

I hope inspiration for another post hits before another month has gone by. Here's a little sunshine for you - "WAKE UP! Sun's out":

No comments:

Post a Comment